Commercial/Office Moving Services
Three Generations Moving's commercial moving services are designed to minimize the impact of moving on your bottom line and to get your employees back working quickly. Whether you need to move one office or multiple business locations, Three Generations Moving can work out a solution that works for you. We're able to create a custom moving solution to fit any size business.
- Complete the Get an Estimate Form or call us.
- We'll discuss all the options that best suit your move.
- We'll schedule a consultation to provide an estimate and take a deposit.
- We'll schedule your move doing our best to find the perfect day/time.
- On the Day of the move Three Generations Moving will:
- Arrive on time and pack up your office / business (if you've opted for our packing service). We disassemble all types of furniture including cubicles, conference tables, file cabinets and other types of office furniture.
- Load the trucks.
- Transport everything to your new office and unload.
Things we don't do
- Move heavy equipment
- Transport vehicles
- Provide storage
- Grand pianos
- Safes over 1000lbs
- We Pack - Using only professional grade packing materials, our moving experts will pack your office including workstations, cubicles and more.
- Fragile Packing - For items that are fragile or irreplaceable, be sure to let us know so we can take extra precautions to ensure safe transport of these items.
- You Pack – You can pack your office/business yourself. Three Generations Moving can provide you with packing materials and with some helpful guidelines such as:
- Secure small items in easy to move fashion by putting them in the smallest box possible.
- Books or other heavy items should be packed in smaller boxes because larger boxes can break/tear.
Additional Office Moving Services
- Unpacking – Three Generations Moving can unpack your belongings upon reaching the new destination.
- Item Setup – We can setup items such as your cubicles, tables, bookshelves and others. Please feel free to ask if you have any specific questions. NOTE: We don't do tech, such as workstations, servers nor mechanical equipment.